We're moving! There are many reasons to celebrate this momentous occassion. In contrast to popular theories, I actually ENJOY moving. Then again, I've never had to move a whole houseful of stuff. So here is why I like moving:
1. I get to rediscover old treasures...and promptly pack them back into a box to find the next time I move.
2. I finally get to get rid of my Bible college clothes...why did I wear that again?
3. I get to live in a messy house and not feel guilty about it.
4. All my breakable stuff is safely packed away where I can't break it.
5. I might finally get a new picture for my driver's license!
6. I get to laugh at the government all over again as it takes them another year and a half to figure out who I am and where I live...don't they communicate?
7. I get to redecorate.
8. Most of my 150 books are packed away so I can't start any more new ones before finishing the old ones. I think I've been working on one of them for almost a year. That's a new record for me.
9. I get to find fun stuff hiding in the couch and under the bed. Oh that's where I put that!
10. My new house will be perfectly clean...for about 10 minutes.
But I'm still sad to leave this place. Sniff sniff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You're moving? Where are guys moving too? Enjoy the packing...
help them communicate? no, i like to laugh as they send stuff to my new address with my maiden name on it...even though i've been married for 19 months already. it's funny. sorry silly fed you. :)
kelle: we're just moving across town into another rental.
Post a Comment