I tried the broom
I tried the mop
I tried the dishcloth on the floor
I tried the swiffer sweeper
I tried the swiffer wet jet

But none of them can compare to the One, The Only...
Toothbrush 2000 (model XLS)! It not only cleans those hard to reach places in your pot lids, but also gets that rubbed-in grime on your lino. It takes old pee stains off the baseboards (yes, the previous tenants were of the male variety). It cleans those hard-to-reach crevaces wherever there is a crevace that is hard to reach! And wonder of all wonders, you can also use it to brush your teeth (although having 2 separate toothbruth 2000s is highly recommended).
FINE PRINT: THIS MODEL IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ORAL USE.

3 comments:
You are so funny! I also use a toothbrush for a lot of my cleaning. And yes, I do have a seperate toothbrush to brush my teeth with!
Oh Christie, you're funny!
So I was thinking, perhaps you could come and *show* me how well it might work on my floor before I go get one! (Hee hee!)
i'd be happy to demonstrate on your floor Heidi...but I don't do free demonstrations you know :)
Post a Comment