Saturday, January 6
yet another adventure
So this morning I was digging through my purse, taking out all the loose papers. I came to a white piece of paper, folded in quarters. Naturally, I opened it up, and on it was written "Justin" with an arrow pointing to a phone number! I wracked my brain trying to figure out if I had been talking to someone named Justin who wanted to volunteer at church, but nothing came to the surface. My closest guess is that either I accidentally picked up someone else's paper when I was picking up my wallet, or that someone stuck it in there on purpose! I checked the phone number on the internet and it does exist, and the number belongs to a house that is actually quite near my church. Weird. So here's the question - should I try calling the number just to quell my curiousity? Or should I just leave it and have it be yet another weird story in the life of me? Tell me what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You could call - maybe you'll get another volunteer! Are you sure it's not the guy that whacked your butt?!
I say call it... I'm all for the quelling of curiosity.
So what happened? Did you call the number?
naw, i chickened out :)
Post a Comment