...and all about Ethan! Welcome to Ethan-land. The place to find out about the man of the hour...ETHAN! I'll try to remember to keep this updated with all the Ethan-y goodness. And perhaps along the way you'll hear a bit about Jon and I. Perhaps.
So we've discovered that we have a thumb-sucker. It's super cute but I'm somewhat conflicted because I know it can cause dental issues. But I console myself with three facts:
1) Babies have been sucking their thumbs for millennia, and we're still around as a species. So obviously it isn't a contributing factor in survival of the fittest.
2) He probably won't be sucking his thumb on his first date. Probably.
3) We have some dental coverage.
So oh well, keep up with the thumb-sucking cuteness!

5 comments:
There is something about babies sucking their thumbs that is pretty cute. =) Hopefully he will give it up easy for you when the time comes.
Pretty cute, I'm glad your back!!
You, yes you Christie also sucked your thumb for a few years and you turned out just fine (sort of). And your teeth are also fine.
Dad
So is it OK if I come and lay on your grand piano too?
Dad again
I dunno, you might not have quite as cute a reflection :)
Post a Comment