Wednesday, August 5

My big road trip


I took my very first long roadtrip this weekend. Well, I've been to Grandma and Grandpa's place a couple times, but that drive is just the length of a long nap. This one was serious business. I even tried sitting in the driver's seat, but I can't see over the dashboard yet. Maybe next time. Then I'm really gonna zoom down the road.

We made a little pit stop at a teeny weeny town, where I got to inspect a tree real close up. Someday I'm gonna be a scientist. A scientist Nascar driver.

Maybe I will also be a food taster. I'm practicing lots on daddy's thumb. I think it's my favorite snack flavor so far.

Mommy thinks I'm going to be a sweet boy, but I'll show her! Look at me tear apart this napkin!

But maybe for now I'll just concentrate on learning how to do things like sitting. I guess every great man has to start the same way, whether he's a Nascar driver, a scientist, or a ragamuffin.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awww, Ethan is growing so fast, he sure is adorable.

Unknown said...

Ragamuffins are known to be very productive little peeps. Always willing to learn.(great on a resume) haha he is so precious.