Wednesday, September 30

half birthday-day!



I can't believe my little guy is 6-months already! He's halfway to 1! Ack!

He's such a relaxed kid - he's pretty much happy anywhere you put him, and if it's someplace new he'll just look around curiously.


Right now he's on his tummy on the floor where he's pushing himself backwards and in circles.

And he likes to sit and play with toys (with my supervision so he doesn't find himself on his head!).


He's not getting up on his knees - he prefers to balance hilariously on his tummy with his legs and head in the air. I think he's practicing to be a seal.

He eats pretty much any food I put in front of him, so I have to be careful what to give him! Those two little teeth are coming in handy!

Happy half-birthday Ethan!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So funny..I know the time is flying by for you but I feel like he is always a little older. I always think he is closer in age to Caleb...but Caleb is already 15 months old. I like the photo of him in the green shirt. Such a little cutie.