I've realized that I like to go on learning kicks - for a while I was all about gardening, which I still love, but I went nuts with learning about it for a while. Then I went nuts with music. Before that it was indoor plants. Then I was reading every book I could get my hands on regarding babies in general. Then I read 3 books about babies and sleep issues. And now it's cooking. Would you consider that binge learning?
Friday, January 1
yum!
Ok, a post about me for once. I've discovered that I can cook! Obviously making supper several days a week for 5 years will have increased my skills a bit, but tonight I made a supper that actually made Jon groan with delight. Wow. I got 3 new cookbooks for Christmas (The Art of Simple Cooking, From Earth to Table, and the Big Green Cookbook) and I'm excited to learn how to knock his socks off every night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What did you make?
Just pork chops with mushrooms and roasted veggies! Kudos to "The Art of Simple Cooking"!
Mmmm, sounds yummy.
Post a Comment