Sunday, January 8

missing you...again


The random train of thoughts from teaching piano has somehow led to you. Man, I wish you were still alive. I bet you would love teaching music. We could have had a real bang teaching kids to sing and play piano...hehehe, mouldable children in the palms of our hands...bwahahaha. I miss you. I wish we could have had more years together, even though I know I didn't appreciate you enough when you were alive. Funny thing is, I try to cry for you and I find that I have no more tears. And then I think of what you might be right now. After coming back from Capernwray, having been a part of something so amazing, maybe going to the u of a. I'm sure you would still be my amazing sister. I wish you could see your brother-in-law. He's great. I miss you and your "super-plum" hair. I think part of my personality died with you. Sigh. At least I know you're in a better place. See you sometime in the next 80 years!

No comments: