On the bright side, we'll get to find out his weight and height today, to see how much he's grown in the past 2 months. Anyone want to take a guess? He was born at 8lbs 3oz and at 2 months he was 14 lbs 11 oz. He's now 4 months...free Ethan smiles to the best guess!
Friday, July 24
Bugger
I hate shots. Ethan has his second set in 50 minutes. I feel like such a cruel mom when he starts screaming. I know it's good for him but last time when he started wailing I almost started too! With all our technology, couldn't they have figured out a painless way to get immunized? They have an oral rotovirus vaccine for babies, why not others? Oh well, off to pain-land.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How did he do? I hate the vaccines so much. Although I guess they're a lot better than getting disease. How does he do the first couple of days after?
He was okay, he cried for a bit but then settled down. He had a weird day yesterday though - had a couple long naps then cried and cried at bedtime...we actually had to take him for a drive! Oh well, he's ok now.
Post a Comment