Thursday, February 3

Sweetheart

Ethan is such a sweet little guy. Today we were at the library and another little boy had a little monster truck with him. He kept putting it down to play with something else, and then Ethan would pick it up - I could tell he really liked it. But every time, I told him that we needed to give it back to the boy, and he held it out to him with no complaining. It makes me happy that he's such a sweetheart, but a little scared too because I can just imagine people taking advantage of him when he gets older. I guess our challenge will be to teach him to obey the right authorities, but to also stand up for himself when he needs to. Good thing God helps us raise our kids because I would be hooped otherwise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an amazing man of God he is already! Lord, thank you for his tender little heart that's already so big...