Too bad. I told the kids at church that if they raised a certain amount of money for the inner city ministry, I'd dye my hair blue. They went waaaaaaaay beyond expectations, so now my hair is looking for a wild change. eek!
I find that most information I find about gardening is either about small-scale container gardening, or for people with huge yards. I have a small suburban yard with no space for hedges or large trees. And I also have children, meaning that I've tried to design my yard around the fact that they need playspace, both with lawn and in the midst of plants.
4 comments:
I have no idea. =)
Too bad. I told the kids at church that if they raised a certain amount of money for the inner city ministry, I'd dye my hair blue. They went waaaaaaaay beyond expectations, so now my hair is looking for a wild change. eek!
A blog of interest: http://bluehairdye.blogspot.com/
Not sure how helpful it will be... oh well :-P
thanks! i think i know what to get now. sorry hair, you're going to be mutilated. :)
Post a Comment