Why is it that life changes faster than a speeding bullet?
Last week, I was totally prepared to leave my job and move to a comfortable one from the same denomination on the other side of town. This week I'm hopefully preparing to be a Children's Ministry Director in a church from a different denomination in a different town.
Last week I was thinking how nice our home was, and how I hoped to be here for many more moons. This week, the time has come to think about moving out.
Last week I was frustrated with all the decisions I had to make. This week I'm pumped.
Last week I had no new clothes. This week I do.
Last week I was messy. This week I am clean.
Last week I was bored and lazy. This week I feel driven.
Last week, I was a dummy in the car. This week, I could win a driving award.
Last week, life was complicated. This week, it's even more complicated.
Hm.
I like speeding bullets. They make the story of my life actually pique my interest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ohhhh, different denomination in a different town? Are you and Jon becoming Mennonites and moving to Waterloo?! ;-) Please say yes! We would eat watermelon and zweibach and have a great time! :-)
Seriously, though, this sounds like a great opportunity. You would be an excellent Children's Ministry Director!
Sorry dude, although the idea of becoming Mennonite appeals to my sense of personal history, this particular church is Christian Reformed. :) And it's only in Edmonton. :) But we'll have our day to eat zweibach, I promise. I even know how to make the stuff now!
Post a Comment